Aceclofenac 1oomg + Paracetamol 325mg tablate
• Rapidly absorbed; almost 100% Bioavailability.
• Peak plasma levels reached about 1.25 - 3 hrs after oral admin.
• 99.7% bound to plasma proteins; distributes into synovial fluid.
• Aceclofenac shows better gastric Tolerability than other NSAIDS.
• Aceclofenac is a Phenylacetic acid derivative that inhibits synthesis of the inflammatory cytokines interleukin-1b and tumour necrosis factor, and inhibits prostaglandin E2 production. It increases Glycosaminoglycans (GAG) synthesis, the principal macromolecule of the extracellular matrix, which aids in repair and regeneration of articular cartilage.
• Aceclofenac has +ve effects on cartilage anabolism combined with modulating effect of matrix catabolism.
• Paracetamol has analgesic and antipyretic action with weak anti-inflammatory activity.
• It produces analgesia by increasing pain threshold and antipyresis by acting on the hypothalamic heat-regulating centre.
|Rheumatoid arthritis||Post Traumatic|
|Dismenorrhoea||Postoperative inflammatory condotion|